Contact:

Contact me : ijustdraw@gmail.com
ph#: 330-207-9481

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Wow! It's August already. San Diego Comic Con has come and gone, Illuxcon is coming in September and a gallery show in October for Krab Jab in Seattle, WA. Along with a workshop for TLC in Oct. I know it has been a while since I posted on my blog here, but I will be more regular in the future.
In the meantime if you would like to follow me on other venues (that I do post more frequently to) here is a list of my social media sites and my web site:


https://www.facebook.com/AllenWilliamsArt

http://instagram.com/i_justdraw

https://twitter.com/ijustdraw

www.ijustdraw.com

and a glimpse of a recent piece if you haven't been following me on FB or another site.  Cheers!  A~

Serpantine
9" x 12" graphite
on Stillman and Birn Zeta Series

7 comments:

Tristan Alexander said...

Wow, another amazing piece. Wish I could do that with pencil/black and white!

Sarah Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

Michael Babbage said...

Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article.

El Taufan said...

Thanks for Sharing That... Sucses for You

findaunionprinter

findaunionprinter

getoifile

getdriversforpc

offlineinstallerfilehippo

theprinterdriver

esoftpedia

filehorse

thesoftpedia

caranddriver

Kumpul Drivers said...

waau, thanks for sharing friend
it's topic is amazing, i love its


kumpuldrivers

Softonic said...

I really liked this article, you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this, Success for you

softonic.com

endy smith said...

I am amazed at your drawings, research paper editing service - http://getessayeditor.com/ because you manage to combine completely incompatible things and make it very beautiful and interesting.